<body>


Sunday, May 20, 2007

.:I Fell:.

Ouch!!! However it was a good experience. Just today I had my first badminton tournament in Melbourne.As you can tell from the title,I lost.It was very disappointing as I was very bullish that I could have at least reach to the finals or at least the runner-up.I did not sleep well the night before.Hence, I was not in form.Nevertheless, I should not push the blame to other things.I am somewhat happy too.The experienced that I gained was precious.Now at least I have a good feel on what is to be in a tournament.I have train so hard the past few months.It will all worth it even if I did not succeed in winning the tournament.I still have a lot of chance and I should be looking forward to it.

I cant believe it that the end of the semester is drawing to a close.Week 13 is around corner and of all horror.Final exams!! Time flies.Finally finished all my assignments and now taking a breather before I take a permanent residence in the Mathesons Library.Pray that everything will go well and I will be in my last semester and in turn graduate which move on to do something.

2 Comments:

yeap yeap u can do better in the next tournament=)
yeah...time FLEW pass like nobody's business......... 13 weeks just went *poof*
All d best wf ur studies n God bless ya=)
tk carez ^^

By Blogger Rachel, at 9:51 PM  

Yea I will try to do better.However upcoming tournaments will be harder.Same with you God bless in your studies

By Blogger Blurry D, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -