<body>


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.:The Winter Winds:.

The winds today blew at 34.59 knots.Thats equivalent to 64 km/h.Seems like winter is coming in a rush I suppose. The coldest time of the year has made its way here.A period where the sun is non- existent for days or weeks for that matter.Gloomy days is all you get.It does not snow here only up in the mountains but the bitter cold winter in Melbourne can be as low as -1 degrees.

I just finished my final 50% exam for Psychology, I reckon it went alright.I praying hard that I pass that unit.I really want to graduate but the end of the year.So far so good.

I have been very lazy.Hence the lack of updates.I just don't know why.Plus my badminton hours has been reduced from 14 hours a week to only 8 hours. I am itching for a game right now, but there is no one that is interested in playing a game with me.So I am blogging, when I don't know what to blog about.My thoughts are clouded decision that I need to make.Plus I can't make a decision until God reveals something to me.I just hate when the road ahead is all fogged up.I pray that the latest PR conditions are favourable to me.

"Faith is more than saying I believe"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -