<body>


Sunday, December 23, 2007

.:The End of a Chapter.:.

2 Continents,
2 Countries,
A home,
A Foreign Land,
4 Campuses,
Cans of Red Bull,
Midnight lamps that never cease to dim,

This is a little tale of me.For once,I can say I made it.My convocation on the December 18th 2007 marks not just my success but God's faithfulness.The joy of dressing up in my academic gown drawn all over my face.Though, I know very well that this is not the end of everything but the start of many new things.The knowledge I gain will be the projector of my careers in the days to come.Monash University has its flaws, again what system has no flaws? I do thank the university for the best they have given me.I also want to thank friends, classmates, my family and God for everything had been made perfect by all of you.I would say I did not started well during my freshman years.Things got a rough along the way.However, I did not lose hope and spur on.I now believe that nothing is impossible.

Alright, less on the emotional side of things. Here are some pictures that you can indulge yourself with.


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -