<body>


Friday, July 20, 2007

.:Victoria International Badminton Open:.

Man I really wasted my week doing nothing, where actually I can be in Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC) watching various badminton players in action.This tourney is a 2 star league where players collect ranking points or experience to play in the international level.Players from all over the world came and compete.Proudly our Malaysian junior women's doubles won.I was not able to watch that match on Sunday as I was taking part in the graded tournament for the not-so-pro players.

Anyways, it was all great fun and good experience.I lost in singles and doubles.It really shows that I am not up to standard yet.My fitness level was really bad ,extremely bad.I manage to take a picture with Japan men's double who won the men's double titles.I dont really know what thier names are but they played a great game.Some girls say that both of them are very "Kawai" (Cute).


The guy on my right is Japan's men Single player and other 2 players are the men doubles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -