<body>


Monday, February 11, 2008

.:Memoirs of the Land Down Under.:.

Exactly 2 years and 1 day ago. Zipping up my very puffed up luggage. I was all ready. Ready to set off to an adventure of my life.I was filled with mixed feelings, as I know I will miss the things here at home but there is no turning back any more.Dropping my luggage at the check in counter. I was in sheer excitement. I had expectations of the days to come , good and glorious ones. As I wave goodbye and see my family and friend face to face for one last time.Exchanging hugs and goodbyes, I was not in tears but I was blessed that some one was there. As I travelled down the escalator, waving goodbye. I look forward to everything that is ahead of me. Melbourne was my destination.Leaving behind KL International Airport and home.

That was 2 years ago.Now graduated.The memories of Melbourne will never be forgotten.The times of joy and sadness I could remember ever bit of it.I was saying goodbye to some of my friends just yesterday night sparked all these memories. "How nice would it be like all over again?" , I thought to myself. Reality is , it will never happened again. Melbourne, was not just a place where I finished my undergraduate university studies.It was a place of learning and knowing new people.Melbourne were the build block to sculpt my character. I wondered "How would life has been without Melbourne?". It was a great time being there and I will never forget the people and Land Down Under.Thank you Melbourne......It has been great being with ya mate!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -