<body>


Monday, March 30, 2009

.:A bit of the past.:.

Gone are the days when I sit home,
Playing computer games all day long,
The clubbing and yam cha nights seems to have disappear,
Playing badminton on a daily basis,
Now only a mere dream,

The season when time was,
Maximum fun and play,
The College days,
Freshman years,
Not forgetting Melbourne,
The place to be.

Mahjong nights have long gone,
Long supper after badminton cease not to exists,
Doing absolute crazy stuff,
Have not cross my mind in long long time,
Even the simple thing of take time to just relax,
Watching an old movie,
Is in its futile existence.
I am not myself anymore?

I tell grow up has always been great fun... Just wondering where had all the fun been to ?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

5 Comments:

chill buddy. When i get back the fun begins again

By Anonymous refried~, at 4:41 PM  

U can create ur own fun if u really wanted! Do all the silly relaxing thing u used to do..

By Blogger Lil Daydreamer~ Make The Impossible Possible, at 6:31 PM  

Bro WS,

Come back soon!!


hey lil day dreamer,

Thanks for your comment...may i know you are?

By Blogger Blurry D, at 8:16 PM  

Haha you visit my blog before long long ~~~ time ago :P Is ok you forgot about it. I'm Reagan cous.. Your ole blog reader!

By Blogger Lil Daydreamer~ Make The Impossible Possible, at 3:48 PM  

I guess that's part and parcel of growing up. I feel you bro, no time like the good old days...movies, yam cha, clubbing, chilling...

By Blogger Adrian Teh Eu-Weng, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -