<body>


Sunday, June 29, 2008

.:A New Day Dawning:.

Nights of Fire, was totally awesome. 8 very powerful nights of God's visitation.God's fire really rain down in church and it was filled with the Holy Spirit.People who was wheeled in wheelchairs, walked out of church without the need of being wheeled in a wheelchair. Testimonies after testimonies that testify of His grace and mercy.People were healed and the level of faith has up a whole new level.People are so hungry that every night was jammed packed with people.

His timing is perfect and God prepared me for the worst news.Ashley is with someone.God has revealed it to me the third night of the nights of fire.I just did not believe in the revelation. However, God has moved me to another new level of intimacy with Him. I was filled with bitterness and rage when she confessed to me.God intervened and reminded me of the Serenity Prayer.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace,
Taking, as God does, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it,
Trusting that God will make all thing right if I surrender to his will,
That I may be reasonably content in this life and supremely happy with Him in the next."

I rather surrender and prefer His will in my life.I have been wrestling with God.Its time to stop and fully live my life in faith.Is been a week, I have never felt so happy, joyful and peaceful.Everything around me just swings 180 degrees. I feel no shame, no guilt, no pain and no bitterness.It all happened for His glory.I just hunger more and more for His word in my life and to build my faith to a whole another new level.

I just want to take this time to thank these persons who have been there to talk, listen and mentor me in my toughest season in my life :

Mum, Dad, Sis, Syed Ibrahimsha,Bernard Lim,Carol Chee, Christine Hartono,Michelle Lim, Sarah Lim, Timmy Lai, Sern Liang, We-Ki, Eu gene, Kenneth Chan, Li Wun , Yu Yee , Andrea Chong and Grace Chong

A very big thank you to all of you....

9 Comments:

what are brothers for man...

anytime anywhere...

just a phone call away...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:01 AM  

Anytime, man. :)
Do I get your scooter?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

what are...sisters for!
ehhehe. no problem too :D
i'm happy to see you're doing good after all, loving God all the more!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

awww :) yes yes, anytime...mari mari consult me...btw those were trial sessions...future sessions are chargeable @ RM100 per hour :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:22 PM  

Hang in there Adrian!!!
just hang in there........
i hope all's well

*hugz*

By Blogger Rachel, at 12:34 PM  

Syed: Thanks bro appreciate it

We-Ki: Thanks !! you got to ask my HR for the scooter does not belong to me.

U-ee:Thank you GDG eheheh...hope that your exams is all well.

graceux5:Hmm so exp hehehehe

Rachel:hanging in there...its all good and well *hugs*

By Blogger Blurry D, at 7:20 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:57 PM  

ADRIAN I LOVE U!!



HAHAHAH

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  

ohh confession time

I LOVE YOU TOO EG!!!!!

By Blogger Blurry D, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -