<body>


Sunday, June 15, 2008

.:Painful Weekend:.

I feel like an old man.I am so immobile.Sitting down or going to bed is a pain.Both my knees, elbow, hips are bruised. I mean bruised. My left hip are swollen and bruised . My right butt cheek hurts.I cant make sudden movement while I walk or it is going to hurt.Seriously I don't think I should have signed up for the Corbis Futsal Inter Ad Agency Futsal Tournament.Man those guys are like rugby players.Its just Futsal.I just played 3 rounds and I am dead. Like I was riding a bike and a truck ran over me. Gosh! I got no idea how and I going to work tomorrow.Let alone today, I just wanted to kneel down and pray i can't even do so.I am so not going to play any futsal like ever again.


It going to be an exciting week ahead. Firstly, it would be Nights of Fire. No its not a movie. It's time where the church is called to be refreshed and seek a fresh anointing for every member of the church.I want to be a part of this revival that God wants to pour out, I want not just another event with God.I want to fellowship with Him and be in the process.The challenging part would getting there on time.Its starts at 8.00 pm and it will run every night for the next whole week.I really pray that I am able to get off work early to go for the nightly service.Secondly, I will be attending the long overdue basic doctrine classes that I always wanted to go. Its going to be a great 2 weeks ahead, in spite of everything that has happened. God is good and He has been faithful.

Lastly, Dad thank for the last 23 years.I know it was not a good start for us, but still it is never too late. The first shopping experience with just you and me was awesome.


P/S : I miss............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -