<body>


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

.:Perintah Kurantine:.

My Sister is under quarantine from the Health Ministry of Malaysia. She was in contact with a friend that is H1N1 positive.The news came through the SMS and was told the night of Sunday. On monday morning, I had a sore throat. Reminding myself to calm down I called people that I was very much in close contact with and my boss to tell them of my situation. I was paranoid at one stage.

Rush to see the doctor, who provided me a letter to for a H1N1 screening. Later I found out that I am clean. The whole ordeal made me realised how fragile life can be. Pray that will be all good as my sister will be qurantine till this friday.

2nd July will be my Langkawi trip. Watch out for photos!!!!!

P/S: I have a BROADBAND INTERNET NOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

________________________________



© Tales of a melody 2005 -